Renewable Energy Cooperation of Rural Areas
The INTERREG III C project „4E008I – RECORA“ was approved by the Steering Committee of the CIP „INTERREG III C East Zone” in Vienna on 30 March 2005. Cf. Approval of the subsidy contract between the managing authority of the CIP “INTERREG III C East Zone” and the Lead Partner dated 11 July 2005.
- 28 April 2005
Start of the project:
- June 2005
- 8 June 2007
- Main objective of the project RECORA was to intensify the cooperation of rural municipalities concerning the use of renewable energies.
- Seven (eight) project partners from five countries (Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece) exchanged information and experiences on state-of-the-art technologies, legal preconditions ad economic use of renewable energies.
- Annotation: Because of the non-satisfying cooperation with the Regional Development Zala the project partner was excluded and the partnership broke up with this project partner respectively.
- During the project assessments regarding the market chances and implementation potential for the different energy forms were realised and developed to a feasibility study in selected areas.
- The expanded network disseminated experiences and results in conferences, workshops and on a website to other EU and Non-EU countries to maximise the added value for Europe.
- The total budget of the project amounts to € 1,347.424
Achieved results (most important):
- Marketing plan for RE projects with comparative study
- Common Business Plan and technical handbook for RE projects
- Project documentation and LFG handbook
- Several feasibility studies and numerous analyses (oils, burning behaviour, biogas mobility of waste materials)